Cross Fire Tumbling
*CFA's Gymnastics Tumbling Program*
Welcome to Cross-Fire All-Stars CFT Program! The CFT Program is for cheerleading and Floor tumbling only. This program is designed to give the tumbler the confidence and skill they need to conquer the floor. The "CFT" stands for Cross Fire tumbling. What is Cross Fire Tumbling? Gymnastics tumbling is floor based tumbling that uses the gymnastics technique. Allow Cross Fire All-Star’s USASF certified staff guide your child through all 4 levels of our tumbling program. Our fully equipped facility and great staff will use progression to ensure safety and proper technique in every skill.
Please Try a FREE trial class!
- Once a week ………………. $ 80.00 Per Month
- Twice a week ……………… $ 155.00 Per Month
After you pay for the program and get your child registered. One of our instructors will evaluate your child. This will determine skill level. EVERY gym has a different level scale so please ask question and don't get alarmed if you feel your child was placed into the wrong level. Please see management for help. Once placed, students are required to show up to their class every week. NO EXCEPTION! Dedication is the road to success.
- Classes are held ONCE or TWICE a week. (Parents, I know your schedules are busy, but if you are going to get your child involved in something might as well do it
- Once a week class are held every day. Please see schedule for details.
- Classes are separated into two sections: (Twice a week program)
- Monday & Wednesday
- Tuesday & Thursday
- Each class is 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
- Each week your child is getting 1.5 to 3 hours of GT!
- (Average gym only give one hour a week! WHAT!)
When your child registers they can start class immediately. Try to get into the facility 5 minutes early to allow them more time to get prepared for their class. After the student checks in, the student can then proceed to their cubby section and get ready for class.
- All students must keep ALL personal possessions in the cubbies at all times.
- If a student misses a class they are able to make it up.
- Friday is the only day you are allowed to make up classes.
*For any question please see front desk for details!*